windy is the ice gone?

binkley

just wondering if anyone is around old cut if the ice moved out from the shore with the ugly wind would love to go perchin in the craft if its open thanks Lee

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Hey binkley..........seen your post and just thought I would let you know the nipissing trip was great lots of picks to be had and caught two 5 gallon pails of perch , headed back up for the last week(march 5-9) see if there anymore to be had .Sorry to hijack your post about nipissing but know you like to hear about it, good luck if you get out on the bay for some perchin ......................apps

no problem good to hear that u caught lots of fish were u in the same area as last year out from wades landing ?? I haven't decided if i am going to to nippising or not if the bay stays open and a channel is clear i will prob> stay here for some perch and pike. i may go to my dads for some more eyes 2 trips 6 eyes not bad for 3 days fishing.

Hey binkley.........was down at booth harbor today and you could got out of there no problem ramp was no ice , but a skim of slush about 100 yards back from ramp but was only 50ft x 50ft , think i should stay home and do some perchn on the bay instead of headn to nipissing next week ;).....................apps

let me know if u r I would love to get the boat out if interested would love to take u out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks