Winding weekend

Ive fished the bay with winds gusting 35kmph before. The water should be totally fishable this weekend but it’s your own decision.

I wish mother nature would cooperate more! I wanted to spend the whole weekend out there! But I think I'm gonna save it for Monday and see what that brings!

I wish the weatherman would get it right as consistently as they get it wrong!! :mad: It's the ONLY job on the planet where you can be so wrong, so often, or refer to something as "feels like" and still keep your job. When talking about the weather, if it "feels like," then that is what it is!!!

Every site I go to said it would be light winds on Monday. NOPE. Got to the lake and contrary to what they said, (NNW at 4-8km/hr until late in the afternoon) they were from the NE and closer to 10-12km/hr. Then they swung around to blowing from due east and got stronger much sooner then they forecast, then SSE, then SW all within 6 hours, and at more than had been forecast. Still had fun but......

Then today, every site I go to, (which I have posted a few times in other threads,) this morning at 5am said storms, winds of 30-50km/hr....so I decided to stay home and tackle the honey do list so I can go maybe tomorrow, or Friday when the winds are supposed to be more, favorable........anyone wanna give me odds they won't be?......Given what hasn't happened that they said would today, I could and would have gone fishin, IF they'd gotten it right. But I committed to doing the honey do list instead, so I had to do it, or sleep on the couch and I much prefer the bed to the couch, I'm funny that way:wacky:.

There is NO wind here at all, and hasn't been all day. Except for what came down overnight, it has not rained a drop all day. WHERE are the storms? WHERE is the wind? :banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

I haven't decided yet. It's either going to be tomorrow or Friday, leaning towards Friday tho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks