Off Topic Wind / flood event today

Larry Lloyd

It is now 7:45AM. The wind is starting to increase here on the Inner Bay. This forecast model shows the water level at Big Creek dropping 2ft. by 3PM. today and then rising up 4 or 5Ft. by 7 tonight.

This is the Index of Wind, Current, Levels and Temp

I see the forecast for wind isn't quite as bad as originally predicted. Interesting website LEOFS . Thanks Larry ! Maybe by my second cup of black magic I will try it again.

Not a breath of wind here in Seaforth.
I suspect that will change.
Radar looks like we will not see much rain here either.

Wind and rain when I headed out from the house for work, now in north east Brampton nothing.

Hope any issues are minimal.

It was calm all day in Ryerse. Up till when we left at 5. There were 8 freightors hunkering down in the bay though
Seems to be lots of traffic in the Outter Bay tonight hunkering down

As far as Long Point goes ; It's basicicaly underwater ! Last I seen they had the road closed off but yet people thought they should go down and check on friends properties, REALLY ? WTF were they thinking . DuH ! Road Closed sign means it's ok to travel the Causeway ? I talked to friends stranded on Old Cut Blvd. while at Road Closure signs and they said "Stay the fudge at home !" It's bad but not life threatening.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks