Wind and Wave app

kegman

I found weather buoy app for my phone the other day and am really happy with it. Just letting people know of it, I had never heard of it before.

No doubt
Please let us know the name of the app you Are using.
Any of them I have searched and downloaded aren't that great.

Wind alert is about the most accurate I've found.. No wave height report though.

I just checked out Wind Alert.com. It showed me the Port Dover weather info. All it showed was an arrow pointing from the west and a number "5". I assume that is 5KPH or 5MPH. Nothing else. The wind right now is due south, nothing from the west and it's blowing at around 15KPH for sure minimum. If that's all the info I must be missing something. I don't know if Windfinder.com has an app but that is the best I have seen. We are on the lakeshore and it is the most simple and accurate. Sailflow is another good one, it will show great details as in swirling winds and windward and leeward readings. I need simple info as I'm a simple guy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks