Who's ready for ice fishing?

Cool machine ! Some kinda Frankensnowmobile ? What does it weigh in at ? You still have to walk behind it to operate it, right ? Big question is if Mother Nature feels like going ice fishing ?

Cool machine ! Some kinda Frankensnowmobile ? What does it weigh in at ? You still have to walk behind it to operate it, right ? Big question is if Mother Nature feels like going ice fishing ?
Weights like 250 range me and brother just throw it in back of truck. But future we will have cargo loader in hitch to drive it up on. You actually drive from a fixed sled, it can go pretty quick. Like 40 km range.. almost 2 fast.I walked just to avoid field damage on cover crop, it works cause I didn't damage a thing. I tried machine with that little bit of snow I can attach video it can go scary fast.

Attachments

• VID_20231128_153538616.mp4
    101.3 MB
The nuts were big this year. I haven t seen my walnut trees this loaded. My guess she's gonna be cold just gotta wait..
Seems like a pike dream, based on recent history.

Attachments

• IMG_20231009_184548355.jpg
    IMG_20231009_184548355.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 9
Nice looking setup @Rjohn (y) feel free to offer a shuttle service If you ever see a overweight middle aged fisherman in a red onesie having a heart attack dragging his shanty across LPB! I'd pay you in fish and beer 🍻

The nuts were big this year. I haven t seen my walnut trees this loaded. My guess she's gonna be cold just gotta wait..
Same here Rjohn, 12 years where I live and have many mature walnuts on the property, have never seen as many walnuts, like 5 times a normal year, was the same with apple trees, so loaded the branches were being pulled down to the ground, good for the deer and turkeys.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks