Whos getting stoked for saturday?

paddle maker

Who's ready for trout this weekend? I have a 10 hour shift but I'll be out right after church Sunday

I just spent the last couple hours in the basement putting on new line and getting all my gear ready. I am planning on being out all weekend too

The opener isn't what once was.. I haven't fished opening day for close to 20 yrs now.. Got feed up with the Zoo it has become.. Now I wait and head out during the week after the Zoo... Anyway Good Luck to All this weekend

The opener isn't what once was.. I haven't fished opening day for close to 20 yrs now.. Got feed up with the Zoo it has become.. Now I wait and head out during the week after the Zoo... Anyway Good Luck to All this weekend
Exactly my thoughts-----I can wait

Any luck yet @Stick?
I'm a lucky man.
I got to spend some creek time with a good friend, ran into an old friend in his 80's who has been fighting cancer and looks good and still keeps slugging away as best he can.
Sitting in a lawnchair is not my style but this is what I had to do in order to get out this week. Arthritic knees and tendonitis in both elbows has kept me in self preservation mode this week. Lots of ice, Voltaren and That Stuff for Pain has me feeling alright and psyched for Saturday. I may not be able to go full tilt for days on end like I used to, but like Steve (esox angler's grampa), I'm just gonna keep slugging away as much as I can.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks