WHOS FISHING THE BUDWEISER

chefboyardee

im going to be at the budweiser challenge in port colborne , hosted by ERIE TRACKER. 55 boats registered for the the tourney. going to a great tourney and celebration of our sport. here is a link to the website for the tourney . boat name is CHASIN EYES

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Erie-Tracker-Outfitters/176411369068960

for those interested, i will be there taking registration for the MAYHEM@MAITLAND TOURNEY . drop by and say hello.

heres a prefish box for chasin eyes

pre fish.jpg

Last edited:
I wish there were tournaments closer to Long Point -- I don't have a trailer for my new boat. :(

well the winner of the big fish friday was cory speice with a 11.76 walleye no one close to hime by 2 pounds and $ 2050 in his pocket. we were on the fish all day and boxed 18 walleye but just couldnt find that biggin. the real money is on tomorrows fish fer sure.

budweiser.jpg budweiser.jpg

we had a great weekend @ the bud shoot out, firing on all cylinders 37 fish in 2 days of fishing. we were 3rd place with 1 weigh in left and we were bumped to 4th place there is a bit of a prestige finishing in the top 3 . but no complaints that our spread and our setup and pre fish payed off. we also collected 3 rd place in a side calcutta bet for a total of $2000 in prize money. woooohoooo

bud 4th place .jpg

NEXT UP THE SUNSET TOURNEY IN THE DUNKIRK NY

heres the final standings for the bud challenge.

Attachments

• 2015 Budweiser CanAm Standings.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 57
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks