who's enjoying the bush?

paddle maker

We spend a lot of time arguing about farmers and safety vests, and othe things. I want to hear who is having a good time out in the bush. I didn't get a deer during shot gun hunt. But I took a week off work and spent every day out hunting it was awesome I saw amazing things I enjoyed fresh air and time I prayer. Not tagging ou has extended my season with the bow. I saw 4 deer l week I love how they appear out of no where and disappear just a fast. I ma not tag out but seeing squirrels fight and coyotes chase Jack rabbits, seeing eagles and salamanders. It's been worth the price of a tag for sure.

Ya mick to me it's all part of the experience. I do my own skining and cutting, and tanning. It's food for the family it's about spending time with friends with nature in the presence of God. I have no issue with trophy guys they often help fill my freezer. But I am hoping to hear from those who find joy in the hunt not just thrill in a kill.

We spend a lot of time arguing about farmers and safety vests, and othe things. I want to hear who is having a good time out in the bush. I didn't get a deer during shot gun hunt. But I took a week off work and spent every day out hunting it was awesome I saw amazing things I enjoyed fresh air and time I prayer. Not tagging ou has extended my season with the bow. I saw 4 deer l week I love how they appear out of no where and disappear just a fast. I ma not tag out but seeing squirrels fight and coyotes chase Jack rabbits, seeing eagles and salamanders. It's been worth the price of a tag for sure.
Well said . All of it . Doesn't matter what or how you hunt as long as you're not poaching and you are enjoying your time doing it . I wait 52 weeks for one week of deer hunting and i just can't wait for Monday . Rain or shine , deer no deer I'm in . If it was 2 weeks , even better . Not to say I don't enjoy other game hunting . Just don't get the time off to pursue it more . Weekends and the odd time in the week . It's all good . Getting back into ducks slowly . But rabbits and birds are still my 2nd choice and as soon as deer is done ,that will start . Something about beagles .

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks