Who sells minnows around Long Point bay?

14ft_boat

Looking to buy minnows and launch boat tomorrow morning.
I know Old Cut Marina is a good choice, good scoops of minnows and good boat launch.
Turkey Point Marina – bad choice for minnows (open late and by a dozen) but a good launch.
Is there other good marinas with minnows around LP bay north shore? I’m driving from KW and Port Rowan seems closer to me, but I never launched there before.

Thank you!

Lake Erie bait and tackle. Haven't been there yet but here's the post announcing their new location. Get there early!!!

Lake Erie bait and tackle. Haven't been there yet but here's the post announcing their new location. Get there early!!!

Thank you for this option. We can buy minnows at Lake Erie bait and tackle and launch at Turkey Point Marina. Total driving time is about the same as to Old Cut Marina, so I guess it comes down to whose minnow scoops are bigger ;)

Not a generous pour at Lake Erie but very friendly folks. They really could put in a turn around for car and boat (if their listening).

Was at old cut today. Could walk to the dock in the morning without getting wet but when we came back in water was over the dock. The French fry trailer was surrounded by water so the girls had to be driven there in a golf cart. I have never seen the water so high. The minnows were large and plenty in each scope.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks