where's the launch in Old Cut?

tex

I plan to head out tomorrow morning. Never been into Old Cut before. Where about is the boat ramp? I'd be heading in from London. I'm assuming when you drive down 59 you can't miss it???

Anyone know where minnows are available?

--------
tex

copy and paste this on Google maps for directions.

Roger's Avenue Long Point Beach R.R.#3 Port Rowan,ON N0E 1M0

And on your last post they said Rays at the marina has minnows. Call to make sure. If not since you are in London there is a plaza on Highbury and Huron on the north west corner of the intersection (has play it again sports store there) has a place with minnows. Not sure of the name

Hwy 59 to Old Cut Blvd (almost to end of 59). Left on Old Cut, second right is Rogers to end on right.

O.C Marina usually has minnows when others dont.

BD

"Rotten Ronnies always has minnows" Yes I would have said the same thing and they never have run out but yesterday there was a minnow crisis!!! Don't yell at Steph not her fault something to do with too many people voting for McQuinty and global warming and wind power. Had to use worms with limited success and some plastics only a dozen keepers.

Rotten Ronnie's has been out of minnows all week and Ray and Sue Ferris at Old Cut are only selling minnows on weekends now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks