When you don't have breadcrumbs hack...

DaveJ

When you go to get some breadcrumbs or coating for your chicken..and there isnt any, you use whatcha got.
I found 2 boxes of Stovetop Stuffing. Blend in the blender until its coating mix texture. Add a bit of flour. Dredge chicken in corn starch, then egg/milk mix, then in the Stovetop mix. Into 350f oil until brown and crisp. Easy!!!
Next stop..perch/walleye fillets....

stuffing.jpg

I also use HickorySticks the chips in my venision hamburgs
Rumor has it that the nachos at one of the bar/food places in London were served with a sprinkling of Hickory Sticks on top of them. Had to try it at home ... and then had to drink about a gallon of water because of the salt. Interesting concept but not something I'll repeat.

Hey Mrs Stomp i see your come back and agree with you BUT the nachos are salty more than the chips try 1 little bag for 4 patties you might be surprised. now that's johnnys redneck i have lots of experiences and recipes.

Hey Mrs Stomp i see your come back and agree with you BUT the nachos are salty more than the chips try 1 little bag for 4 patties you might be surprised. now that's johnnys redneck i have lots of experiences and recipes.
Never thought of Hickory Sticks in burgers before.. .that's a must-try... thank you!

I have a bag of Spicy Cheetos that I'm going to try (ground up) on top of Mac 'n Cheese similar to what they do at Matty Matheson's. I think their Mac 'n Cheese is made with Velveeta and although I'm not a fan of it, it's a must-try for our daughter who loved Matty's version.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks