When are Port Bruce perch back?

tex

When does the perching off Port Bruce turn back on? I made it out a few times for the the first time last year and had a blast. Like to extend the season this time around.

we usually fish hard starting may long week end. The years are hit and miss, but we usually do ok until June, when its good. I almost alway fish 30 plus feet of water east of pt stanley

Ya, I usually start early too, first weekend in May......not alot to start but a few for the table. Will be going out from Gregs' new launch in Port Bruce, heading West to the edge of the bluff in 35-40' SOON I hope!

As far as bait for perch nothing works better than emerald shiner minnows which is a natural bait in Lake Erie. You can net your own or buy them from North Erie Marina in Port Bruce for $5.00 a scoop or any other place that sells live bait along the lake.

Ya, I usually start early too, first weekend in May......not alot to start but a few for the table. Will be going out from Gregs' new launch in Port Bruce, heading West to the edge of the bluff in 35-40' SOON I hope!
Where is Gregs' new launch? Thanks in advance

Greg's place is North Erie Marina, go down the hill into Port Bruce (Imperial Road) at the bottom of the hill turn left and you are at the Marina.

Oh Thanks that's where I always launch but i didn't know his name was Greg...I can't imagine where he would have enough room for a new launch

Hey piju........Greg and Sam have torn old one out and rebulding it bigger and better , I was planning on going down tomorrow and pay for my ramp pass for the year and see how things are going , can't wait to use it ! ................................apps

index.php

WOW!!! they've been busy that's awesome I hope the water levels are higher this year than last year, thanks apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks