What's Nibblin' in front of Booth's and St. W's?

Consequence Free

Wondering if the perch are runnin' on the north side of the bay. Going out this aft and will report myself.
Ken

Me too...my 1st trip to the bay in 3 years and my 1st outing with my boat of the season...hoping to try for some drifting for pike bass etc in the same area and will take my perchin' gear for backup...just did the 1 hr scramble for my boat keys...found 'em in my lunch kit pocket whew but shame on me for not putting them back last time I had them out...oh & apologies to the wife &kids for all the nasty things I was thinking while in search mode :shame:

I've got one more to get to season opener hockey practise, and then I'll be out for the afternoon.
Good luck to all out there still. :)

Only caught a few small dinks off Booth's harbour......6-7 feet....quite a few bites for first hour....but once I moved, the bite stopped.
Hope to go back next week. Any reports between now and then would be appreciated.
Ken

I have been out twice last Wed. & Thurs the week before. I brought home a doz. keepers each time. Fished south of the weed bed between Akers & Booths 6 fow.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks