Whats for lunch?? Nanticoke August 18th...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
When you just want to fish... You fish... Nanticoke side has been slow all season... Yes I could have went to Burwell or the lighthouse and filled a box... I just wanted to fish so Nanticoke is the closet for me...

Lines down 7ish... Lines up 11 ish...

2 bites one eye for lunch...

It's always worth it.. ;)
20210818_105219.jpg

I think I may have to do the same, nanticoke is pretty handy for me too and I'm tired of cleaning fish...

When you just want to fish... You fish... Nanticoke side has been slow all season... Yes I could have went to Burwell or the lighthouse and filled a box... I just wanted to fish so Nanticoke is the closet for me...

Lines down 7ish... Lines up 11 ish...

2 bites one eye for lunch...

It's always worth it.. ;)
View attachment 48139
I know how it is. I’m over near Selkirk and it’s a much easier tow to Hoover’s. After three trips to Burwell I’m going to give it a try again soon. Nicely done!

You missed the bite, they started hitting at 12. Just kidding. :D
You may have got your limit staying out till 5 or 6 pm.
Thats what fishing is all about a whole day on the water, better than going home to watch Judge Judy or cut the grass.
I laugh when I see posts saying got their limit in a hour, now what are you going to do. o_O :D
Let them go and try Jiggin or drifting with a lite spinnig rod, I tell you it's more fun and you can stay out fishing for the whole day.(y)(y)

You missed the bite, they started hitting at 12. Just kidding. :D
You may have got your limit staying out till 5 or 6 pm.
Thats what fishing is all about a whole day on the water, better than going home to watch Judge Judy or cut the grass.
I laugh when I see posts saying got their limit in a hour, now what are you going to do. o_O :D
Let them go and try Jiggin or drifting with a lite spinnig rod, I tell you it's more fun and you can stay out fishing for the whole day.(y)(y)
Lots to do on the farm... all about balance... I like my morning outings...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks