What's Everyone Watching

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We just finished watching Yellowstone and we're looking for a new series either on Netflix or Prime.
Any recommendations?

mark mckinney thumbs up GIF by Superstore

I watched it all it'll keep you wondering what's going to happen next those writers where do they come up with it

Sorry I'm kinda boring. I'm watching hockey whenever there's a game on, the superbowl on Sunday, and mostly documentaries about WW1, WW2, Vietnam etc. My wife and I just decided to try Netflix, the only thing I know for sure she's been watching is some series called "the Haunting" I think, but don't quote me on that, she's watching that in one room and I'm usually in the other watching a hockey game lately.

When there's nothing on that either of us normally watch, we might watch any one of the number of "real" crime dramas ie very dangerous people or something along those lines.

Since there's **** all else to do during a pandemic winter I've kind of taken up gaming again. I haven't played any games in many years, partially because I was busy doing stuff and also because of my carpal tunnel syndrome would make it painful. Well since I had the CTS release surgery I can kind of enjoy it again and it's helped pass the evenings after work during the pandemic.

I literally just completed (like 30 minutes ago) the first Red Dead Redemption. I finished the second one towards the end of last year and wanted to fill in the back story. Great game series. I particularly like this part of the game:

Bigger than any I've caught in real life... 🙄
440F234C-EE7F-4D55-BE69-1F9D74EFC428.jpeg

D14F4156-B74C-4B4D-A2A5-FFF5B31C13BA.jpeg
I guess that's my virtual fishing report lol

If you ever liked Jurassic Park
There is a show on Netflix called Jurassic World Camp Cretasceous (y)

My wife and I liked The Queen's Gambit. Have never played chess, but it was interesting. Yellowstone and The Crown were our favourites. Never paid much attention to the Royal Family over the years and the series turned out to be somewhat of a history lesson.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks