What to have for dessert?

Trevor M

Took me a while but eventually I came up with something different to offer my wife for dessert tonight.

Since she'd never had crepes before, I made dessert crepes (strawberry) tonight.

Used this recipe.

1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs
½ cup milk
½ cup water
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted

Step 1

In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.

Step 2

Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.

Step 3

Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Remove from heat, cover what will be the inside of the crepe once rolled with whatever you're putting into it, roll, top it, and serve hot.

Attachments

• Strawberry Dessert Crepe Aug 24 2022.jpg
    Strawberry Dessert Crepe Aug 24 2022.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks