What is with Lyman plug people?

in all reality my retirement plan is continue to live like a king on dividend paying stocks..I learned a long time ago working is a waste of life..

as far as fishing lures I was done along time ago chasing the next best thing..
I told Besty at reef runner I am not interested in the new sexy colours for erie pics..

Is there a trick to trolling with them? I have a couple, used one once and that was it. Would like to start, see what the hype is about. Do the walleye like them?

I have a bunch I inherited from my dad (icemaker) I will have to look if J-Plug or Lyman, some are jointed. Maybe he made me rich......LOL

I loved Lymans fishing in Lake Huron. Hammered many kings on them, running 2.3 mph. My son nailed a big brown on a Lyman which won him a boat for the biggest trout in the Chantry Tournament. Oh yea, that was the day before yesterday!😁

Lymans have worked very well for me over many years for early and late salmon. Also do well on big steelhead with them out in the blue zone with the pink and orange patterns. The 4' are all I have ever run. I have a pile of them and should probably sell some off but cant bring myself to do it.
One last cast mentioned Evil Eyes. Id be happy to absorb your surplus if they arent working for you! I'm down to my last couple and would like some inventory. They do just fine for me.

Lymans were the go to lure at the Owen Sound Salmon Derby. Every boat was running them. Trick is to run them with short leads so they don't run all over the place. Caught many fish there on Lymans.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks