Off Topic What is a good glue for soft plastic baits?

Centerspin

I have several baits, mostly swammers where I accidently chopped a tail off with a tackle box lid and I want to repair it. I was reading that Mend-it glue is good but amazon.ca does not carry it and can't find it local. Any other glues that will work similar?

Peterborough Tackle

They ship Canada Post.

Worth a shot.🌻

I have several baits, mostly swammers where I accidently chopped a tail off with a tackle box lid and I want to repair it. I was reading that Mend-it glue is good but amazon.ca does not carry it and can't find it local. Any other glues that will work similar?
Looks like Angling Sports still has some in stock too

Mend-it is great. Dries soft and flexible unlike crazy glue. I use Mend-it for making Megabass swimbaits last longer. Glue any tears and good as new.

Yes as @Speedy Turtle said Angling Sports at Dundas & Highbury in London carries it.

Mend-it is great. Dries soft and flexible unlike crazy glue. I use Mend-it for making Megabass swimbaits last longer. Glue any tears and good as new.
Does this stuff work well holding the swim bait to the jig?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks