What did you lose last year fishing?

Broke a couple of high end bass rods... broke an Okuma spinning reel. High end polarized glasses at bottom of french river . Grabbers/digital scale gone, bass took it overboard and swam away !!!!!! Tons of frogs lost to gators..all fun !!!

Lost a few dipsey divers, stupid clasp opened or was left open...? and a bunch of spoons till I got snubbers...

This year I lost my Fishhawk probe first time using it first time out... that hurt, will not make that mistake again.
This was also clasp related, the old plastic Scotty clasps, they don't work that well, I have new line and new terminal ends to put on now.

Lost a grabber still in a pike's mouth, apparently he needed it more then I did! Slippery buggers
Exact same... caught this smallmouth.. my grabbers had a digital scale on it.. it gave another jump when I was checking out weight. Went over board with grabbers attached. Some in the pickerel river there a nice bass with an odd mouth peice!!

I didn't lose any equipment but i did lose the ability to tie a knot and untangle sh!t without the need of glasses.

At your age, you did pretty good then Chip! I've had cheater glasses stashed all over the boat for years now and I'm waaaaaaay younger than you.;)

My baitcaster, Whole thing. At the bottom of golden lake. Hopefully the kids will be joining me this summer and i told myself i would tie there rod to the boat incase they drop it in the water. Might have to do the same for myself.... :rolleyes:

About 6 spoons,2 inline planers one morning, got 1 back on that days afternoon charter, 2 days later found 2 more with 1 being my 2nd board. I bought a lottery ticket but didn,t win:(. I caught another line with a weight on it finessed it in and had a 5 lb walleye and a greasy chicken spoon bonus was my clients booked another trip seeing my skill lol. Oh and a few brain cell when stomp and guest where onboard ;)

Trying to teach the little man to cast while fishing in Rondeau. After he let go, we were amazed how fast it could sink watching in that clear water until it went through the weeds. He very quickly told me to jump in after it but I also quickly told him that I could probably buy a new one for him when we go to crappy tire the next time. I also told him I'm going to tie the rod to his arm next time?
He did catch this though, it was his first nice sized fish. I could care less what we catch as long as the kids are catching!! IMG_20180713_205238.jpg

Lost a planer board,couple spoons and a couple harnesses. Had a friend with me one day he damn near fell out of the boat retrieving his sunglasses that fell off his head and a almost lost the his phone over the side in the process. Hell of a save by him on both

Lost a planer board,couple spoons and a couple harnesses. Had a friend with me one day he damn near fell out of the boat retrieving his sunglasses that fell off his head and a almost lost the his phone over the side in the process. Hell of a save by him on both
Sounds like a true pro angler... only the most skilled can pull off that kind of save! ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks