What a Weekend!!

Nice catch of pics where did you get them what part of the lake and how deep thanks
So, you want to know where they were last Saturday??? 60 fow, inside elbow... fYI, they weren't there yesterday..... So now what?? That's right, do what the rest of us guys are doing and get on the water and cover it.... You're not going to have too many gift wrapped handouts on a year of fishing like this so time on the water will produce results... That's why it's fishing, not catching

Wow I joined this board because the nonsense seemed to be kept under control but guys ask a couple of questions and a couple of wanna be self proclaimed moderators jump all over them, im sure that if he did not want to them to know he would not tell them anything, well known members or not mind your own business and keep your comments to your self I think that the original poster is a grown man and can take care of him self.

I think it behoove you to look up the definition of "sarcastic wit" in a dictionary.

Personally, I think the fact that a charter boat captain told you where to start is a bonus. I only share depth and lure choice of the day (whats working for me) with a few friends via text. Figuring out what works and where they are is the best part. Must admit though its been tough at Burwell this July, I have only boated 15 fish.(walleye n rainbows) Tourney Sat and the fish have moved down more towards our port so I hope to have a few to weigh in.

Yeah ill be sure to look it up ! But look up myob while your at it. Its under if you got nothing interesting to add to the conversation keep your mouth closed. Thanks for the feedback I expected nothing less.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks