What a difference a Day makes....

oldcutmarina

Site Sponsor
Longpoint Bay is back in Blue.....Looking East from Marina.
WP_20150330_18_39_48_Pro__highres1_zpsliarcddi.jpg

Looking North from Marina.
WP_20150330_18_40_33_Pro__highres1_zpspxr0iaiz.jpg

From Port Rowan lookout.
WP_20150330_19_02_50_Pro__highres1_zpsriat3x2c.jpg

Port Rowan Harbor. March 30, 2015
WP_20150330_19_07_08_Pro__highres1_zpsiqumyipq.jpg

Getting closer, but..........still lots of Ice on the channels approx 10" - 14". Here is the on-going Ice Fishing Season of 2015...as of today on Dickinson Cr. down at the Old Cut.
WP_20150330_18_29_45_Pro__highres1_zpsevd2vc00.jpg

At about 7PM a strip of open water where the ice breaker went through a few weeks back look to be opening up. We can't take it anymore so we re towing the the 30 footer to Pt. Dalhousie next week for a test run. Might as well take a few lines to wet.

Nice photo's, but don't put your shovels away just yet. I just woke up to 2 inches of fresh snow here
in Wardsville and it's still snowing. Although they are predicting 12 to 16 degrees by Friday.
Cheers

Nice photo's, but don't put your shovels away just yet. I just woke up to 2 inches of fresh snow here
in Wardsville and it's still snowing. Although they are predicting 12 to 16 degrees by Friday.
Cheers

Yeah same here @GPS ......here's a shot of my back yard this morning .....it was almost a green grass yesterday , only snow left was in all shaded areas .....winter wonder land this morning :vomit:.........apps

sweet stuff! I haven't been out of the dungeon ( editing room ) since the Tundra Swan fiasco so I haven't been down that way... thanks for the post... if the creek is clear this weekend you bet I'll be out in the boat for a short rip.. :cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks