What a day to be on Lake O

Reel Therapy

Took a good buddy of mine out this am on Lake Ontario, it turned out to be a great day! Took over an hour to get all 4 rods down with lots of nice big fish. Ended up 10 or 15

Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.

Tight Lines

RT

Attachments

• IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 137
Where did you head out of , We tried Credit and it was closed so we headed all the way back to 50 point ,Got a couple there but nothing bid Are you in the GOSD ??

Was out with a buddy as well out of Grimsby as we thought Erie may be a bit bumpy which it was when I got back to the cottage in Dover. Went 4 for 5 on decent size fish one of which is going on the Barbeque. All down 45-55' off spoons and flies on riggers and dipseys. Hopefully the elbow Monday pending wind.

We went out by the island, to bad you didn't go a little further Promenade is open just a bit east of the credit. As for the GOSD I wish I did we landed one over 30lbs (n):banghead::banghead: think I will buy one tomorrow..... We also had one break us off that never stopped after it initial run of 240 feet (thats when it broke 30lbs test) All in all a good fun day on the water!

congrats guys
I'm heading out tomorrow morning ...launching out of Oakville ship yard marina.
If anyone is willing to point me in the right direction ? it would be greatly appreciated.

otherwise ill setup in 120-130fow and target the 40-50' range where I picked up a few a week ago.
Any hot colours?? green flashers and flys, & orange monkey puke and black/white spoons produced last time I was down ....just wondering if anything is hot. I'm not in the derby....just want to catch some fish.

We went out by the island, to bad you didn't go a little further Promenade is open just a bit east of the credit. As for the GOSD I wish I did we landed one over 30lbs (n):banghead::banghead: think I will buy one tomorrow..... We also had one break us off that never stopped after it initial run of 240 feet (thats when it broke 30lbs test) All in all a good fun day on the water!
we had a screamer last weekend that straightened the hooks on a new spoon.....there are some beast's down there (no Stomp,not great whites. lol)

congrats guys
I'm heading out tomorrow morning ...launching out of Oakville ship yard marina.
If anyone is willing to point me in the right direction ? it would be greatly appreciated.

otherwise ill setup in 120-130fow and target the 40-50' range where I picked up a few a week ago.
Any hot colours?? green flashers and flys, & orange monkey puke and black/white spoons produced last time I was down ....just wondering if anything is hot. I'm not in the derby....just want to catch some fish.
Temps are good around 35-45 if you are targeting Kings , otherwise a little deeper for bows , We usually start in at 85 then move out after 8 am Good luck .NO flies yet !!

Temps are good around 35-45 if you are targeting Kings , otherwise a little deeper for bows , We usually start in at 85 then move out after 8 am Good luck .NO flies yet !!
thanks for the reply...I didn't get it until after I returned from fishing though. we struggled but went 2/4 ...i'll post full report later today when I have more time

Back