Off Topic Weird attachment on back of my boat


New Member
I have an old 16' aluminum boat I bought a while back to use for perching. It has this thing on the transom. Does anyone know what it's for?



  • 1657121945089.png
    705.3 KB · Views: 18


Well-Known Member
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Do you have any pictures from the side? Judging by the color I'm guessing it was an old hunting boat. My buddy made a set up for a manual version of a power pole for the back of the boat that looked similar to that
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks