WEEKEND PERCH

Craigm

MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT TO SEE GREG AND SAM THIS WEEKEND FOR YOUR MINNOWS, FUEL, OR BOAT LAUNCH!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME PRICES ARE THE BEST AROUND. REMEMBER EVERYDAY IS A GREAT DAY FISHING!!!!!!!! WE DOCK THERE THIS YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND LOVE IT.WE CAN SAY ENOUGH THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOUR DAY GREAT.
THANKS GREG SAM
CRAIG & MATTHEW
"ERIE FEELING"
ENOUGH SAID :D

"ERIE" FEELING
Craiger

I will agree 100% my first time out of bruce today and the guys at the marina are amazing!! A great help getting you in and out of water and a very generos scoop of minnows for $5 and to top it all off put us on the fish . 4 hours and 65 keepers

Thanks for the help guys see you again soon

Craiger,

We would like to try the perch this year....new to the area. Where is luanch and store from Greg & Sam?

It sounds like it is a blast, any tips or suggestions?

What time can we get in the water to avoid the crowds?

HB.

Hey Fish
North erie marina is just off Dexter line which follows the lake take it to port bruce then follow the signs to marina service is great!!!!! As for fishing small jigs tipped with one of gregs finest or i like using old fasion pickeral rigs greg will give you some tips where to go but east outof channel half way between it and the windmills start in shallow 7-8 feet of water and move out from there deeper if needed. Hope this helps a bit bite was really good yesturday none stop in 8 ft of water didnt move at all

Have fun and tight lines

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks