Wed Jumbos

trky chsr

Finally got out for a while Wed morning. From 8-9:30 about every 10 to 15 min 2 or 3 jumbos would come in and I would get one or two. After that it was about every hour a couple would show up. I left around noon. All told I had ten jumbos (all females) and a couple of 9 inchers which were the only small ones I saw, other than a couple of bluegills. Of course one of the jumbos was the biggest I've ever seen let alone caught, 14 inches and 1 1/2 lbs! After I got them home I felt a little guilty keeping the monster as she had about 3 times the eggs of the others.

I was more to the west than the other huts and had about 12 inches of good ice. TC

congrats :D

this is a perfect example of why we should release the big females. i hope you at least fried up the eggs and didnt toss them :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks