Web Cam old Cut

leisurdaz

just watching webcam someone driving a small black GMC car just pulled in to the parking lot where Five vehicles are parked and checked all the doors on them.opening his trunk went to a vehicle out of my view.came back to his car and left this was at 11 o'clock hope nothing was taken good luck

Best one was last winter by far. Keys in ignition, vehicle running and guys are out on the Ice. Shut vehicle off, locked it and left note. Returned keys to owner when he got back. Needless to say he was very grateful. Seems people have a one track mind when they get to the Old Cut.......

No problem. Always good to know that we are looking out for each other. You'll see my vehicle down there alot, Charcoal Grey 2011 Chev Cruze. Plated - OLDCUT 1.

just watching webcam someone driving a small black GMC car just pulled in to the parking lot where Five vehicles are parked and checked all the doors on them.opening his trunk went to a vehicle out of my view.came back to his car and left this was at 11 o'clock hope nothing was taken good luck

That's me! The parking attendant lol. Making sure vehicles are all ok. Never actually pull on a door.....don't want set off an alarm!! Opened the trunk on my car to put a bunch of empty beer cans in from the parking lot. That's my story Big Brother and I'm stickin too it!!

@leisurdaz should have called the bacon :ROFLMAO: it was a wanna be @oldcutmarina in disguise :eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks