Weather

Bent Pole

Weather Network on T.V says chance of severe weather tomorrow in places but Sailflow shows not to bad on Erie maybe some heavy winds. Anybody hear any different and would like to comment? Wind gust SW 20 miles per hour maybe is that bad in inner bay area? I use to fish there but have not been able to for 2 years but my buddy from work is going and just asked me these questions and I have no answers.

try windfinder that's what I use there saying good in the morning last time I check and as for the big storm in hot weather like this yes maybe who knows they always cover there butts and I hear its suppose to be real bad east we might get the tail end of it

I thought you did the west side of the lake Horty? He was looking Inner Bay as I was looking at Sailflow Turkey Point. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::censored::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:(y)(y)(y)
You da man though that knows. That's for sure.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks