Weather tomorrow

JohnPK

Heading to Burwell Sat.
Environment Canada is saying winds NE 15 knots tonight by midnight, diminishing to light Saturday morning then light winds Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
So I check Sailflow.com for the Erie Central Buoy, which I use often and find very accurate.
They are calling for North 9 km/hr in the morning then moving to SW 15km/hr gusting to 17 by 4 pm then increasing to 17 km/hr with gusts to 27 later in the day.
Be interesting to see who is right on this call.
Hopefully be back well before 4pm. Good luck to those heading out tomorrow !

try windfinder on the net along with the sailfow site. I use the current conditions for port stanley weather buoy which is updated hourly. its on channel 3 on your VHF. you also can get the marine weather forecast updated 3 times a day...from enviroment canada....both sat. & sun are looking good for fishin

I think @HORTY takes a swim out to 40 fow every morning and if he doesn't swallow any water then it's good to go. :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks