Weather sites

Tcat

Hi guys what's everyone's go to sites for checking wind before making a trip out.Thanks guys.

I start with these two because I live in London.

Then I check these ones to get a better idea of what it's doing at or closer to the lake because what it's doing in London is not necessarily what it's doing at the lake and while it's not really that far of a drive for me to go sit on the pier in Pt Bruce, I DON'T want to get there only to find that the lake is too rough to fish from the pier, but might be ok out in that boat I don't own. I trust the last 3 more than the rest for that reason but no more than 3 days out because after that it's bound to change and usually does.

Then I look out the window to see what the trees are doing and I trust my eyes and what my body is telling me more than any weather forecast. I use them as a guideline in making the decision to go or not, but ultimately going or staying home doing stuff I don't wanna do is almost entirely based on what I'm seeing and feeling in combination with a somewhat educated guess as to what it might be doing at the lake based on what those sites are telling me.

Also if you are planning to fish Port Glasgow, go to their website and look at the live camera and see the real lake conditions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks