Weather for Mon

wally hunter

All right.... what do you guys think for Mon. They are calling for a pretty windy day but they also said that about today & from what Ive read here the lake was not that bad today. So do I believe them for Mon or do I think they are full of it again? I check a bunch of different sites for wind... sailflow, accuweather, weather network, windfinder, windalert, great lakes marine weather. If we cant rely on these then I guess Im just at a loss. I trust in people on here cause you are the ones who are out there all the time. I would love to take the wife fishing so hopefully you guys can help me decide. I have a 19ft smokercraft & am not afraid to go out. I was out on Fri & the lake was ok to start then blew up around noon. Thanks for all your input

I use windfinder and right now it is saying 5knots sw. I sure hope it is right, Ihave a full perch charter,

BD

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks