Weather Channel

LuvPerch

In search of a weather site that is more accurate for Lake Erie, Burwell etc. I have used Wind finder but most of the time, it is incorrect, even the Weather Network is more accurate. If anyone knows of a more accurate weather channel, would you please share. Thank you very much!

I like windy.com because of the icon to move around to different areas and distances from shore to get predictions and then comparing to windfinder

I use the gov of canada marine forcasts ..the weather network..the weather channel...and wind finder...i look at each site and see if there is any consensus..lots of times they are conflicted ...so the day i plan on going i get up at 4am and check on gov site for the nearest weather buoy and see whats happening realtime with respect to wave heights ...remember when buoy says 1 metre ..double it.. i find gov site to be most accurate i also find wind is the most unpredictable of all on all sites...i also keep an eye on radar when out there and i never go out when thunderstorms are in the forcast been there done that not fun

I use gc.ca.marine weather and windy.com and sailflow greatlakes scroll to Ontario and click on to ont button right hand corner and click on what lake you want and gives wind forcast for several days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks