weather cam

preacher

Can someone tell me the link for the weather cam for Burwell please. I am heading out Friday and would like to check it before I go.. Thanks in advance

preacher.............heres the link.............apps http://www.deepsecretfishing.com/index.shtml

lol........sorry rangerR77 i must of been writing when you posted .................apps

Can anyone tell me how to get to live cam. I am not able to email as I dont use outlook. Would like be able to check before I make the hour and half trip. trhanks for the help.

Check LEOFS Site Lake Erie and Environment Canada marine forecast. The webcam was a view of the launch not the lake. Much over 10 knots or 15km/hr SE,S,SW or W not much fun to fish.

the harbour cam is not a weather cam if you use this to judge wave height i wish you luck because you will need it. on the deepsecretfishing sit there is a marine forecast. been fishing lake erie for 5yrs .05 meter is a 5 ft wave i dont care what the math says

johnnyo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks