wave report

saltybag2

Any eyes on the water this am. Kids want to fish not sure if the NE wind will have the boat rocking too much for them?

Should be no problem, it's only 10 kph at the moment and the winds are only getting lighter as the day goes on. I live only a few miles from the lake and my windmill in the back is barely turning and also Exeter radar is showing clear weather. Hopefully someone can add a lakeside view for you as well. :)

Out here now it's a little bumpy but totally fishable!!! Go for it take them out and enjoy
Tight lines

Probably still rolling a bit from the high winds yesterday and last night but should get calmer as the day progresses. Good luck fishing today John W.

just got back from beach dog swim (long point} water still pretty flat
check cocker cam for a view

@saltybag2... There you go great day fishing with the kids beats staying home any day.
Tired kids means dad kept them busy catching fish! (y) :cool:

Thanks for the replies. We went out of Bruce and brought some nice eyes home and managed a few perch after. Kids where tired so we had to head home.

That's great. :D His eyes say he's ready for a snooze while you clean the fish;)

Should be no problem, it's only 10 kph at the moment and the winds are only getting lighter as the day goes on. I live only a few miles from the lake and my windmill in the back is barely turning and also Exeter radar is showing clear weather. Hopefully someone can add a lakeside view for you as well. :)
Thinking about heading out early tomorrow , which wave report website is recommended by you guys for accuracy ? Have a 17 foo princecraft with 90hp , not a huge boat by any means , do you experienced guys think tomorrow morning will be minimal chop ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks