Waterfowl Unit thought

tinboater

Has the LPWA ever considered making decoys available for loan or rent to new waterfowlers in the unit? I am sure some folks would be willing to donate some old decoys for the purpose. I know I have some that I would gladly give up to start a project like that.

I believe that at Rondeau they have some decoys available on certain ponds and even a canoe or two. It seems like a good idea to attract new hunters.

quote:
Originally posted by tinboater

Has the LPWA ever considered making decoys available for loan or rent to new waterfowlers in the unit? I am sure some folks would be willing to donate some old decoys for the purpose. I know I have some that I would gladly give up to start a project like that.

I believe that at Rondeau they have some decoys available on certain ponds and even a canoe or two. It seems like a good idea to attract new hunters.

Warm Barrels
Boltzz

Sorry about the blank post. I have a brand new dz decs I would donate in exchange for a knowledgeable hunting partner in the unit. Maybe that would sweeten the pot, equipment donation for guided hunt to build up inventory.

Warm Barrels
Boltzz

Back