wanted: fishin hot spots bluff bar inner bay

Arnie0226

Hello.
Headed out in sun morn for a boat ride. Haven't heard much bout bluffs bar or
Pottahawk or inner bay lately. Anyone have a good story to share as to where the fish may be??

Cheers
arnie0226

I was out at bluffs today for a couple hours and managed some small pike. Give me a call on 6-8 tomorrow morning if your out there.

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Bobo

" in the water" why bother posting?

Bozo, you sent this out a few days ago - After reading all the posts about me I'm realizing you guys are right, I'm sorry.

I guess that must have been just a slip of the tongue. What a PUTZ.

Thanks for the info.

We headed out to bluffs bar this morn and got a couple of pike. Then the wind picked up and we moved closer in and boated a dozen perch before calling it a day.

Still better than work. Lol.

Cheers
Arnie0226

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/arnie0226/2012-09-16_09-47-42_84.jpg

Wojo, why don't you go back to the chip truck and " putz"some more cheeseburgers into your gut!

Bobo...I guess I spoke too soon on your seemingly repentant attitude. Just what did you actually mean when you said you realized that we were right and that you were sorry? What, after careful consideration you now realize that you actually enjoy being a JACKASS[?] [V] [V]

Look closer at what bobo said and was replying to.

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks