Off Topic Walpole Island

SOUTHWIND

How's this work for people wanting to transit from the St. Clair to Wallaceburg?

I tried to compare the WIFN map to Navionics and it looks like half the channel up to Wallaceburg is not part of their territory covered by the license (but I'm not 100% sure). It looks like their territory goes to the middle of those channels. With the U.S. border closed I don't think you can get up the St Clair at all without going through the territory though which is another big problem for pleasure boats. Once the borders re-open it looks like you can just run up the US side.

1621861305571.png

Last edited:
This is a joke no one should pay them fudge all and boat a navigable water way they don’t have any jurisdiction our government needs to stop this

Or just drive or hike a Provincial Park, or own a firearm (PAL), or travel the 407.
Any others?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks