walleye and steel

Jimmy Riggin

I was out all of last week and most of this week. The fishing has been great the last couple of weeks, most of my fish have been up high in the water 5 6 and 7 core rods with with moonshine psycho, wonder bread ad bread winner doing good early morning and late afternoon. Mid day it seems that acid rain, candy apple red, and get her done. the best depths have been around 63 feet the last week and about half way between burwell and bruce.

here is a picure of todays trip

Malahide-20120718-00072.jpg

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Good work James.Hope there still around Saturday after all the east wind that is forcasted for Thursday and Friday.
Daryl

Thanks again James,great afternoon on the water,lots of fish,good company and your expertise really pays off. Will definitely be doing that again.:D

hey Jimmy lookin to get out of bruce tomorow to try some trolling. I have only perched this year so far. is 63 feet still working? iam using led core set up i got from u 2 years ago first yesr fishing from bruce. any help apreciated thanks

Going to use leadcore for the very 1st time this weekend and just wondering,do I just let it out 5,6,7 colours,150-200 feet and it sinks by itself is that the idea of using it and if so roughly how deep does it sink. Any info will be extremely helpful.
Cheers

daveleitch

Going to use leadcore for the very 1st time this weekend and just wondering,do I just let it out 5,6,7 colours,150-200 feet and it sinks by itself is that the idea of using it and if so roughly how deep does it sink. Any info will be extremely helpful.
Cheers

daveleitch

5 feet per colour is the conventional answer.... & yes it is pretty easy to use but beware of sharp turns and tangles from other lines

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks