Waiting

I predict we’ll be fishing right around the same time as last year approximately January 20th or so
Yep last yr I think I got out first week February. Alot of wind destroying ice last year. I see the lower grand is starting to lock up by marina, the guy that runs it must carry his balls around in a wheel barrow wouldn't see me spuddin out there.

23 rd of January was my first time out last year I time it’ll be about the same this year I’m working on my hut today , wanted to get the floor painted and the roof sealed up if we get a little rain tomorrow the ice will survive as long as the wind don’t pickup too much , when half the ice in the bay blew out last year we kept on fishing off st. Willys , couple ice hut pics

The pictures make it look bigger than it is , it’s 4x8 feet , but it’s funny you say that , cause a friend of mine uses my old one , , for that purpose

Bayside at St Williams is estimating enough ice for the huts to be out by next week. hard to believe with this warmer morning but was 1-2 inches yesterday. Hopefully
Rained at the lake all night and still raining here. Lost some ice for sure

This is as close to building an Ice Fishing Hut I'm going to get.

Built a quick little wind/weather break for the Treager.

smkrhut.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks