Vittoria

Fish Bones

Hey fellow creek lovers, can anybody shed a little light on the situation at Vittoria? The rear parking area has been blocked, and a sanctuary sign has been posted, the sign has been modified with the dates in which the creek is actually open ( someone NOT ME has written the open dates on it with a sharpie) So I thought it would be nice if we could get some clarification as to what is going on down there if anybody actually knows. What parts of the creek are open as in NOT being a tresspasser? Are we only allowed to park at the conservation area now? Can we still fish from the second bridge down as long as we are on our own two feet? This is a beautiful area to enjoy and it would certainly be nice if the anglers had a clear idea of where we can and cannot be???

i have seen those sanctuary signs in a bunch of different areas and i believe it's the MNR that writes the dates on those signs.

unless the public as wrote on every sign i've seen?

Ch312 thanks for sharing that, I believe you are correct about the signs. Its a shame we have to go over this every year but for the sake of landowners and anglers alike it would be really nice if it were clear as day where can park and where we can fish. I belive the NE side of the creek with the trail is ministry bush and free and open and clear for us anglers down to HWY24.....Hopefully others will chime in on this thread....

the last time the subject was brought up I think it was determined that LPRCA maintained the rear parking area---beyond that all you could get in the way of answers was---"dont know", "not sure".

you could try getting in touch with LPRCA or the MNR office in Aylmer

good luck

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

The bridge, down stream from Vittoria, as been deemed unsafe for vehicles. Hence the two concrete blocks, I beleive they are going to fix it up for pedestrian traffic only. NO money for a full repair.
Has for the signs ,some of them have been there since the spring.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks