Vacuum bags and rolls

About one year ago, someone on this forum posted about buying "food saver" bags and rolls from Flex Pac. Has anyone had any contact with them in the last two months or made a purchase? I would like to send some business their way. Thanks.

I've had good luck with the brand that Princess Auto carries if you can't source any at Flexpac

@lesliearl/guelph … I was the one that posted the thread. Flex Pack Shop is still selling online in fact have a sale on right now. I love their vacuum rolls and bags which great quality at an unbeatable price. :)

@lesliearl/guelph … I was the one that posted the thread. Flex Pack Shop is still selling online in fact have a sale on right now. I love their vacuum rolls and bags which great quality at an unbeatable price. :)

Wow Robert that’s a good deal. Just got some from amazon paid a lot more

Wave Runner, thanks for your original post, and responding to me nowl I have emailed them, but so far no response. I will keep trying.............thanks.

WOW great prices, I just paid $50 (at CTC on sale no less) for what would have cost me 24 at Flexpack... I was like this is too good to be true.. must be a USA site and pricing... nope, after a bit of searching they are Canadian based in Markham.

Wave Runner if you have any contact with this company on more then just a customer level... they should really put a Maple Leaf or something to signify they are based in Canada.

Wave Runner, thanks for your original post, and responding to me nowl I have emailed them, but so far no response. I will keep trying.............thanks.
Since this Covid-19 started I have found almost all online sites are not responding to emails at all or taking several days to respond. It's probably because of personal shortages etc. so I would just order online and they will send it to your house. ;):)

Wow Robert that’s a good deal. Just got some from amazon paid a lot more
Hey you are getting old John... your now forgetful just like me. :p When I posted before a few times now over the last few years you must have read it because you responded to it if I remember right. I got tired of getting ripped off at CTC and Costco because I use vacuum packing for everything I put in the freezer so searched until I found Flex Pack. Better quality and can't beat their price that's for sure. ;)

@rastam4n... I guess they figure the website flexpackshop.ca shows well enough it's Canadian and also mentions they are in Markham Ontario which is in Canada... at least last time that I know of. LOL!!! ??

@rastam4n... I guess they figure the website flexpackshop.ca shows well enough it's Canadian and also mentions they are in Markham Ontario which is in Canada... at least last time that I know of. LOL!!! ??
OMG, I didn't even notice that... and I'm a qualified techie... I even teach people to look at urls to determine if its a legit link in your email or a link to a virus.... that there is embarrassing...

Thanks for pointing that out to me....

Hey you are getting old John... your now forgetful just like me. :p When I posted before a few times now over the last few years you must have read it because you responded to it if I remember right. I got tired of getting ripped off at CTC and Costco because I use vacuum packing for everything I put in the freezer so searched until I found Flex Pack. Better quality and can't beat their price that's for sure. ;)
Getting old is right ? I finally retire and no fishing. Not funny

Are you using a foodsaver machine to seal these bags from Flex Pack ? Thank you for your reply.
Yes I am it's one of the Food Savers that have the inside vacuum roll with a cutter but they should work in any brand vacuum sealer. The rolls are 50 ft. long so what I do is save one of the empty cardboard center rolls out of your Food Saver then roll half the roll from the Flex Pack onto it after taping to it. Then you have two 25 ft. rolls that fit in the Food Saver perfectly to roll out to whatever length you choose to cut it at.

Yes in February
Good for you John as a retired weekend warrior you will love retirement with all the time to fish or hunt any day you choose. ?? Hey and now maybe the roads will be paved on time! LOL!!! ?

Canadian Tire has a sale on The Food Saver in this week's flyer. FM2100 Product #299-5781-0 for $120 and comes with bonus rolls.

Back