recently bought a used boat and getting conflicting information where i can register it, the drivers license place i went to today looked at me like i was crazy and it seems everything i have seen on line is for large vessels..
trailer license you have to take to a drivers license place, boat registration you have to take to an on ontario works, I took myn to the unemployment place in tillsonburg.


Well-Known Member
YES you have to take it to service canada. there is one in tilsonburg and in simcoe. if you live else where it would be the employment center nearest you. that is for your BOAT only reg.
If its the trailer then it is your service ontario center. and in simcoe area that is at the court house on #3 behind the cop shop.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.