misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0886.JPG Today was boat cleaning day
Woke the beast from her slumber

Then went to Woodstock and got a new minn Kota with I-pilot

What size of Minn Kota did you put on
24volt or 36 volt
Trying to decide what size to put on my 20' Alaskan

Go see Dane or Joslyn at Angling Outfitters has the best prices and service . Carries Motor Guide an Minn Kota as well as Batteries and Chargers.
Trust this helps you .
Regards
Monty

Selling my 2009 motor guide 36 volt digital sonar ready variable speed trolling motor

If interested pm me
Want it gone

Here's an upgraded 3 blade prop for your newly upgraded motor. I was a bit skeptical but put one on my Terrova anyway and was pleasantly amazed at the difference in battery life and performance. I'm going to do some more scientific tests on the stock vs the Kipawa when I get some time but based on my observations so far the claims seem pretty legit.

http://www.kipawapropellers.com/

Here's an upgraded 3 blade prop for your newly upgraded motor. I was a bit skeptical but put one on my Terrova anyway and was pleasantly amazed at the difference in battery life and performance. I'm going to do some more scientific tests on the stock vs the Kipawa when I get some time but based on my observations so far the claims seem pretty legit.

http://www.kipawapropellers.com/
So do you recommend adding this to my new motor ?

Everyone I know who has tried one found a big difference in battery life...if you're using it a lot or for long periods I'm sure you'd be glad you did.
For the price it's worth the try
Thanks for the info

@G.Mech steered me in the right direction with the smartcraft troll control.

The weather looks good so we plan to harass the local perch & pike population down LPB tomorrow to test it out (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks