Off Topic Unidentifiable floating craft

Jumbojim

The mrs and I picked up supper and eat down at Port Rowan Park to watch people fishing and this craft come floating into the harbour, I thought he was going to park it in front of these guys fishing off the pier. Couldn’t get close enough for a good picture. I couldn’t see A motor the enclosure looked like it was longer than the pontoons barely above the water I couldn’t see any boat licence number on the craft I wonder if he had it decertified after his altercations to the craft.
E50F4871-A4FA-45DD-9864-EFC59EFDE029.jpegE50F4871-A4FA-45DD-9864-EFC59EFDE029.jpeg3B957422-47B7-461D-B651-B04D8F0BE2A7.jpeg2A8F0D89-1932-4007-98FE-B46C78596181.jpeg98B81138-DCF6-4B69-AA0D-5C9F9EEB4F5C.jpeg5A73D087-ACDA-4FE2-8510-16FE092D07D7.jpeg08AC389C-D61A-4603-A4B7-9B73396A6F36.jpeg68BF1BCA-A1F2-4C23-A7F2-85277A327574.jpegC45A5D85-9AC7-4CC9-AEDE-A50398427E5E.jpegEE3AEAAC-AA0A-4BEF-B833-14D89DC8B712.jpegFFCAB423-6581-4F4A-9378-72DA110F95C0.jpeg

Why not combine your shed and pontoon into some sort of amazing floating man shed, what could go wrong ?‍♂️
It was a light wind and it was teetering and rocking top end heavy and the shack was pertruding a good couple feet off the back end, good thing the wind wasn’t really blowing ?

It was a light wind and it was teetering and rocking top end heavy and the shack was pertruding a good couple feet off the back end, good thing the wind wasn’t really blowing ?

I can already picture that cootered abomination ending up in oz, after just the slightest of breeze hitting it

Auto correct I meant to say I wonder if he had the craft recertified for the water after his alterations to the craft.

That looks like the same thing that was on its side on hwy 3, in Delhi on friday afternoon. Fell off the trailer while making a high speed turn.

When
I can already picture that cootered abomination ending up in oz, after just the slightest of breeze hitting it
when we were leaving he was in the harbour trying to turn this thing around and the back end top of roof looked like he clipped the first boat house top corner the mrs said she seen enough lol and so did I unreal is all I can say.

I was there last week when he was launching it, it was very top heavy, I thought he was going to tip it on a brand new ford that was beside the ramp, but luckily he didn't.

The mrs and I picked up supper and eat down at Port Rowan Park to watch people fishing and this craft come floating into the harbour, I thought he was going to park it in front of these guys fishing off the pier. Couldn’t get close enough for a good picture. I couldn’t see A motor the enclosure looked like it was longer than the pontoons barely above the water I couldn’t see any boat licence number on the craft I wonder if he had it decertified after his altercations to the craft.
View attachment 24537View attachment 24537View attachment 24538View attachment 24539View attachment 24540View attachment 24541View attachment 24542View attachment 24543View attachment 24544View attachment 24545View attachment 24546
Not gonna win any engineering awards for sure. They drew that with broken crayons?

Down Florida way that would be called "hillbilly engineering" at it finest!!!

Red Green: All it takes is a little imagination
, some mechanical ability, and neighbors who
mind their own business.

There was a taxidermist up on Owen Sound Georgian Bay who built a fishing "house" boat if I remember, but it was balanced just really weird looking on the water.

Doing research I learned he drowned while fishing alone in 2013. Damn

Watched the launch show Sunday for that home made house on two pontoons. It had clearance problems. Glad to see they made it back from Millionaires. The bays 2 foot chop didn't look good for the weight distribution. Windows open acted like sails while power against the wind. Surprised the police boat at Potahawk didn't pick them up.

I circled them the other day in a nice chop and back of toons looked completely submerged. Theirs a video of them flipping it back over online and than the next day it’s in the water.
They’ve been out all weekend so good on them, finally enjoying themselves.

Soon they'll be towing a floating patio and serving drinks at the Pottahawk party from it.

Hillbilly Houseboat ? Dude grossly underestimated the length and width and how many pontoons needed to make a proper houseboat. No access around the outside of it ? Not enough windows to clearly see with ?
Probably under powered ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks