Unflippable...

It ain't "unflippable" but it might/would make one hell of a mess if you tried.

You could always fold it over instead of "flipping" it, although with all that stuff folded into the middle, me thinks it might not hold it all and "folding" vs "flipping" wouldn't be as much fun, but it wouldn't make a mess either :ROFLMAO:

I want t see the video of the attempted flip..... come on.... please ....please.....lol
Ummm....:unsure:.......NO!! Sorry. :sorry: While I can take videos with my phone, it's an older flip phone and I can't post those videos here in the forum. It won't let me. :cry:

AND........Given the professional training that I have in the culinary arts, and the number of times I have "flipped" something in a frying pan both when I was doing it for a living, and at home........some might or would consider that showing off, others might or would consider it amazing, and in all honesty, it would be neither showing off or amazing. It would just be the result of years of repetition with lots of trial and error mixed in before the errors when "flipping" something, (those previously mentioned messy situations ;) ) stopped happening.
Unflippable was meant unfoldable... ;) And it was tried unsuccessfully... 🤣
Add more eggs, it'll fold.........you might need a bigger fryin pan tho.........:ROFLMAO:

Ummm....:unsure:.......NO!! Sorry. :sorry: While I can take videos with my phone, it's an older flip phone and I can't post those videos here in the forum. It won't let me. :cry:

AND........Given the professional training that I have in the culinary arts, and the number of times I have "flipped" something in a frying pan both when I was doing it for a living, and at home........some might or would consider that showing off, others might or would consider it amazing, and in all honesty, it would be neither showing off or amazing. It would just be the result of years of repetition with lots of trial and error mixed in before the errors when "flipping" something, (those previously mentioned messy situations ;) ) stopped happening.

Add more eggs, it'll fold.........you might need a bigger fryin pan tho.........:ROFLMAO:
You are correct on the more eggs... 6 just wasn't enough... lol

Back