Fishing Report Unexpected Burwell Sept 10 23

Cap'nkirk

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed out this morning on a tip set up in 36 Fow. 5 keeper fish within the first half hour. Thought wow, to early to head home, water wasn't bad and marking tons of fish. Boated 31 fish and 6 made the ride in. Lost a bow at the side of the boat because of my own stupidity. Hoping the fish stay a couple weeks. This is strange in 35 FOW20230910_083600.jpg20230910_080008.jpg20230910_095715.jpg20230910_100225.jpg. Dipsy 3 setting greasy chicken out 130 and dipsy 3 setting out 140 with Nascar, switched up to blueberry muffin were pretty much equal. Not a bad 4 hours. Never got past 38 Fow

Last edited:
That looks alot cleaner than where I setup in the same depth... Maybe your just a better fisherman... ;) Nice fish...

Headed out this morning on a tip set up in 36 Fow. 5 keeper fish within the first half hour. Thought wow, to early to head home, water wasn't bad and marking tons of fish. Boated 31 fish and 6 made the ride in. Lost a bow at the side of the boat because of my own stupidity. Hoping the fish stay a couple weeks. This is strange in 35 FOWView attachment 79594View attachment 79595View attachment 79596View attachment 79597. Dipsy 3 setting greasy chicken out 130 and dipsy 3 setting out 140 with Nascar, switched up to blueberry muffin were pretty much equal. Not a bad 4 hours. Never got past 38 Fow
Nice fishin Captain. Are you using your Dipsies with or without the ring. Thanks and enjoy your fry!

Good fishing Kirk, I heard you on the radio this morning, sounded like you were doing good. I took my Dad out this morning and we were just slightly North of you in about 38’. We also had no issues filling our two man limit, was a good day on the water, it’s really nice having all these fish in so close 👍

Headed out this morning on a tip set up in 36 Fow. 5 keeper fish within the first half hour. Thought wow, to early to head home, water wasn't bad and marking tons of fish. Boated 31 fish and 6 made the ride in. Lost a bow at the side of the boat because of my own stupidity. Hoping the fish stay a couple weeks. This is strange in 35 FOWView attachment 79594View attachment 79595View attachment 79596View attachment 79597. Dipsy 3 setting greasy chicken out 130 and dipsy 3 setting out 140 with Nascar, switched up to blueberry muffin were pretty much equal. Not a bad 4 hours. Never got past 38 Fow
Now you've let everyone in on a tailfeathers fishing secret!!! All the fish are deep sssshhhh!! Nice Haul !! And no heavy haul in sight lol.

@hvyhaul statement @tailfeathers is very . If he only knew...lol. How did you yesterday @hvyhaul

Twelve shallow, then it shut off

Trolled deeper and with absolutely nothing on the screen filled the remaining six.

All not as big as the other day but still a nice cooler

I think the brother in law was pleased with his cooler, I'll know later for sure when I touch base with him. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks