Tsc no longer partnered with the OFAH

FrankTheTank

Just got the flyer and didnt see the monthly special for members just got off the phone with the grimsby store and yeah they cut ties when they switched owners only one left is OFA no more 15% or monthly specials. I knew something bad was going to happen when the owners switched. I verry rarley shop at marks men but does anyone know if they still offer there discount?

Last edited:
Last time I went they did but I think that was last year so maybe different now.
Love to get the stretchy pants there, stretchy belt, pajamas, slippers and duck shoes are the items I like to purchase there.
Got my wedding parties Buffalo Jeans from Marks as well hahaha.

I Found out yesterday when Dad got locked out of his truck my CAA expired in 2022 but for the last 2 years i have been using my card at harveys for the discount so if ever give up CAA keep your card saves me 4 bucks so my deep fried pickels are free

@FrankTheTank Marks is still doing 10% based on the OFAH site but my wife says you need to download some bar code off of Mark's website on your phone and show it to the check out person at Mark's.

@Brian F well if thats the case then its no good to me. They cant just scan the bar code on my card? Same reason i dont do timmies points or the crappy T. Im not using my phone for every little thing ill go with out. They have bennifits for being a member with out them but its sad to see another company lossing support for the outdoors man/women

@FrankTheTank I'd recommend calling Marks and then you can ask them what the process is. Straight from the source it likely my best advice. Good luck with it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks