Fishing Report Trouting April 30/019

packrat

On the road at daylight (6:30) early enough for me--didn't want to do the drive in the dark thing. When I got to my destination----guess what NOBODY THERE ATALL!!! So me myself and I got to do it all on our lonesome. Flow that I was fishing was up a little and running fast but clear. First couple of passes thru the drift produced a smallish bow-----few more passes same drift coughed up a small bow (just pan size). Really was looking to pick up a res brown and after some more passes had a good hit that felt like it had some weight to it. Nice brownie around 12"? Not to be greedy so left, picked up a Timmies and headed to Dover. No surprises there--not a crowd on the pier---only saw three perch in a bucket. Back to headquarters by 10ish.

Glad you got out Gord :)

I on the other hand, did not.:(

One of our vehicles is in the shop, so I've been giving my wife a ride to work until we get it back, (tomorrow afternoon). Plus, we bought a new shed that is being installed next week, so the old wooden one that was falling apart anyways had to come down.

5-6 cuts and a little push, down it came. Then just a matter of putting it in a nice "neat" pile for the 1800gotjunk guys who are coming on Friday morning.

MAYBE, I'll get down to the pier in Bruce Thursday. Then again, maybe not since the weather forecast has changed since I looked at it this morning and it's now calling for storms on Thursday.

Attachments

• Old Shed or what's left of it (1).jpg
    Old Shed or what's left of it (1).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks