Trolling Goderich Advice?

quackers

Planning to head to Goderich tomorrow to troll. Hoping to find Lakers and 'Bows. Haven't been before. Any advice on depths, lures and presentations appreciated.
Thanks!

Planning to head to Goderich tomorrow to troll. Hoping to find Lakers and 'Bows. Haven't been before. Any advice on depths, lures and presentations appreciated.
Thanks!
Try 80ft and out to 120 kings hitting from 35 to 80 ft down cohos are hitting in top 30. We got 4 kings and 2 lakers Friday morning they hit on dipsys lead and riggers. Good luck post a report.

Didn't go up today, had word this morning that it was kicking up pretty good even with the offshore wind by 8am and the depth to fish looks about 5 miles out. Took the kids to Conestogo Lake and caught some small pike, a walleye and some OOSS. Will have to be another day.
Thanks for the tips anyways BigBam!

No problem I fish this area every week. Lots of pinks are hitting now you have to check your gear often. My bud was out of bayfield today got 2 lakers a coho and a Handfull of pinks.

No problem I fish this area every week. Lots of pinks are hitting now you have to check your gear often. My bud was out of bayfield today got 2 lakers a coho and a Handfull of pinks.
What are the guys using out there? I’ve been out of Goderich plenty of times this year , 80-90FOW and had no luck.

Last weekend we got 2 salmon on riggers 1 on dipsys and one on lead watermelon spoon took the biggest and uv white with orange dots and uv white with green dots did real good. If you want lakers go deep past 120 ft just off bottom and you will have your limit in a couple hours.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks