Tourney Cheaters Reach Plea Deal

I wonder which auction site is going to have that boat on it???

Well when they really DIDN’T mean to do it and accidentally dropped the lead when trying to reload their rods to the conditions on the lake. Now the big question is who cleaned the fish and WHO THROUGH them in water where they caught them. Now do you think we should let them fish our waters… NNOOOOOOOOOO. THEY ARE GILTY AND SHOULD PAY BIG TIME…

I think the court system will be the easy part....the tourney anglers down there aren't going to let them off that easy.

I read the hearing transcripts. Looks like they forfeit the boat and fishing rights for some time but are unlikely to do jail time. I actually think the punishment is a load of BS and not much of a deterrent. I understand both guys have other legal issues pending for non-related illegal activities. A couple of real pillars in their communities.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks