tough bite yesterday

onmedic

wasn't bad out there late morning but it got real lumpy for several hours before laying down late afternoon early evening. went out of burwell, picked up about 10 just west of sandhills in 43 i think it was, real slow, moved out deeper and still no good, slowly made it to clear creek and tried 45, 47, 50 not much happening went back into 42 and started getting some size but numbers still slow. as it calmed down started trolling back 52 to 55 was loaded with bait balls and hooks but couldn't get a bit. 56 picked up some silvers but that was it. MNR were waiting for us at the launch, no need to count fish this time lol. He said if we had of gone further to Hastings it was good, just too rough. Heres hoping Friday morning is better.

I found the bite at the sand hills has really slowed down the last three times we were out there last week ,,will have to run down to hastings mayby tomorrow or saturday ,let me know what the bite is doing if you get out this week ,thanks Dutch

I think the fish have moved in shallower.......i did well in 39 fow on sunday and friends of mine kept 50 on monday in 28-35 fow .....that was out of Bruce

approx 30 miles to hastings, maybe not quite that far. depends on how straight you steer. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks